The HVACR Certified Technician program is a unique, all-inclusive online training that encompasses heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration.
The program is structured to provide an instruction on the skills necessary to installers and technicians who are either new to the industry or planning on expanding their knowledge and skills to advance in the industry.
This program is truly all-encompassing, because as a part of your tuition, you will receive paid exam vouchers to take exams that lead to the most significant industry certifications.
As a part of the program, you will receive vouchers for the following exams:
- EPA 608 Refrigerant Handling Exam
- R-410A Refrigerant Handling QualificationInclusion of card and certificate for refrigerant accreditation
- Your choice of Excellence or NATE certification tracks:*
- Stage 1 Certification Exams:
- HVAC Excellence Work Ready Exams or
- NATE Service Core
- Stage 2 Certification Exams:
- HVAC Excellence AC (specialty exam) or
- NATE AC Service Level (EPA specialty exam)
*Students will choose which exam to take that is most relevant to their interests in the industry for both Stage 1 and Stage 2 Certification exams. Continue to program page