Course Overview: Learn how to achieve top search engine positioning in this highly-interactive, six-week course.
- Discover how search engines work and how important events have shaped the entire Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry.
- Learn which search engines are used the most frequently, and which ones you must absolutely get your site listed in.
- Master important HTML tags and understand how to use them effectively and ethically.
- Explore exciting and free online tools that can help you choose the most popular keywords related to the topic of your Web site.
- Domain, folder, and file naming conventions are discussed along with content layout and its effect on search engine positions.
- The entire SEO cycle is covered in detail, from primary keyword selection through the post-submission analysis. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and the know-how to achieve top search engine positions!